I could never quite put my finger on what to call mine and Marta's friendship but I finally have: We are one soul dwelling in two bodies.
If you have ever met us, I am sure that you would agree.
This is why we have decided that on her 18th birthday, we are getting matching tattoos which both read: Blood.
This is an ode to the song Blood - The Middle East, which has pulled us both through some tough times. It is also a reminded that you can’t choose your family, but you can choose your friends. Luckily, we somehow managed to find each other.
Marta, I cannot find the words to tell you how much you mean to me. Just thank you; for keeping me sane, for introducing to me to so many things, for being my best friend. I love you.
- thesexlessinnkeeper reblogged this from thesexlessinnkeeper and added:
- robinsparklesyall likes this
- robinsparklesyall reblogged this from thesexlessinnkeeper and added:
- hipshakinmama reblogged this from thesexlessinnkeeper and added:
- jake-samp likes this
- jezramy likes this
- boganslut reblogged this from thesexlessinnkeeper
- dickmitten likes this
- octobutts likes this
- winter-legs likes this